The most exciting city in the UK
Culture, sport and creativity is Liverpool’s USP and makes the city attractive for residents, workers, visitors and investors.
- Reboot the visitor economy through delivering major events and initiatives, and supporting the creative, cultural and visitor sectors to drive the city’s economic recovery.
- Expand the use of high quality cultural, creative and physical activity initiatives which engage, empower and unite communities.
- Position Liverpool as a distinctive, outward-facing, globally attractive city with a strong and diverse cultural identity
- Protect and enhancing Liverpool’s distinctive public realm, built and natural environment, and its cultural heritage
- Develop a mixed night-time and visitor economy which is representative of, and accessible to, all of our residents