People are educated to succeed throughout life
Children are ready for school and everyone has access to an inclusive, high quality education that enables them to live fulfilled, happy and productive lives. Employment prospects improve through lifelong learning and access to technical and professional skills.
- Build a culture of excellence where education is valued.
- Strengthened leadership and coordination across the education system that is informed by reliable evidence including data, informed insight and best practice.
- Ensure people of all ages are engaged in the education and lifelong learning needed to access current and future employment opportunities.
- Improving educational outcomes, and at a faster rate for underperforming groups and neighbourhoods.
- Enable disabled children and young people, and those with special educational needs, to live independent and successful lives.
- A learning offer that enables all young people to meet their potential.